Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Park

We went to the park the other day.

Before the weather turned really hot.

It is 105 out today.
I am  in the cool house right now.
I don't plan on going out anytime soon.

Anyway, back to the park.
 There was a playground.



I had fun climbing on all of the play stuff.










Then we all went over to the swings.

I really liked the swing.  



First, I got on the swing with Nick.



Then I got my own swing!





It was fun to people watch.

But, I did not want them to swing me.
I liked just sitting there.



I was really enjoying myself. 




And then... 








Ben came along and took me out of my swing.

I was not happy, but it was Ben's turn to swing.

Jess had the other swing.



We where all having a great time.









Then it was time to walk over and play a little badminton.

 This was not very fun for me.
I was not allowed to run around.
I have to say I don't agree with that at all.
I am a good girl.
I wanted to run!

I want to go back to the swings.

Or we could go get ice cream.

Ice cream it is!

With Love, Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment