Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Pool!

We went to Pop's and Grandma's for a Father's Day cookout.
We walked up to Uncle Mike's house to swim in the pool.

A POOL!

I never saw a pool before.
It looks like a giant round bath tub.
And it is full of water.

It was HOT.
The water looked really nice.


Bentley and I just stood there looking at all of that water.

 Then, guess what happened?


Everybody jumped in!

It drove me crazy.
I could not figure out how to get in.







I WANT IN!

Bentley was checking out the water too.








Bentley looks cute here, but just wait!
Jessica took him for a swim.











He did not like it.

Jessica took him right back out.

O.K. my turn!


Come on...somebody carry ME in!


This is driving me crazy.

Oh, did I mention...











Uncle Mike has a really big yard...

fenced in...

with grass....

I REALLY LOVE GRASS!

That made up for not going in the pool.

Back at Grandma's, it was time for a nap.


I was pooped.


Not too pooped for dessert.
Did I hear someone say dessert?
Yep.
Bye for now.

With Love, Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment