Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My first visit

Mom finally found a place for us to visit.
We are visiting a retirement home named Hart Heritage.
My buddy Joey went also.

We were so excited and happy when we got in the car that Mom decided to stop and let us take a walk to blow off some steam.




We got to walk around the Church grounds.








Mom said we could not run around because we had to stay clean.

Clean?!

Who said I was going to get dirty. 

I just wanted to roll in the grass a little and run around like crazy.

I wasn't going to get dirty. ;p

Now Joey...that's another story.


Sometimes being white has it's drawbacks.

We visited 9 people today.
They were all very nice.
Some of them let me give them kisses.
One lady even gave me something to eat before Mom could stop her.
( I gobbled it down before Mom could take it away too. )

Mom wasn't mad, she just does not like other people to give me food unless she knows what it is.

Next time we go to visit, they said that they would have dog treats for us. :))

Mom was not allowed to take pictures, so I don't have any to put up,
but Ms. Martha told a funny story.
She said that when she was little, she walked to school with her brother.
Everyday they had to walk through a bad part of town where there were some mean kids that used to tease and scare them.
She said that one day her father brought home the ugliest dog she had ever seen.
Ms. Martha and her brother decided to take the dog with them to school one day, and when those mean kids saw that big ugly dog, they never bothered Ms. Martha and her brother again.

Ms. Martha didn't think I would scare anyone.

with Love, Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment